11 Questions to my Nominees…
1. When did you start blogging , What it’s all about and why?
2. Post your most favorite Screenshot of all time!
3. Favorite city in WoW you hang out to and why?
4. Do you play other games besides WoW? Any console you using besides your PC?
5. What’s your favorite Trasmog gear?
6. How many WoW characters in game do you have? Do you equally play them a lot?
7. What’s your current achievement score? Whats the most favorite one and why?
8. What was the most memorable experience since you started playing WoW?
9. How many total deaths of critters do you currently have? What are your thoughts about these creatures since they can battle now with your own Pet collections too.
10. First word comes in mind when you think about WoW and why?
11. Warlords of Draenor is coming up soon, its the new expansion everyone is talking about, What are your expectations and why?
My favorite city is not really a city at all – Azuremyst is home.
I have many sisters, cousins, and friends in Azeroth. My sisters, Zeptepi and Luperci, confuse me somewhat, and they don't understand me either. But we are family, we are blood, and that bond is unbreakable. I have an adopted daughter, Dornaa, whom I love with all my heart, and would readily die to keep her safe. She has had her heartbroken already, and from that, no one is protected.
My current level of achievement is. 13,000 +/-. I would have to say my favorite is “What a long strange trip,” because that is the one that my friend Kaylyne and I did together, and that friendship is still one of my most cherished. She has left me to serve the Horde, and I respect her decision. Choices made for love are for only us to make.w